Saturday, March 26, 2011

Props for scene 2&5


For scene two and scene five.  I made dance tickets and a disco ball.  I made six tickets to hand out for the dance invitations.  I made these out of colored note cards.  I found an image on google to find a picture of people dancing and cut them out to glue them onto the note cards.  I used sharpies to write out "School Dance" and to draw the different colored polka dots. I also made a disco ball for the school dance.  I went to Joann Fabrics and bought a styrofoam ball.  I took a super thin dowel and put a hole through the middle.  I placed string down the hole and tied it at the end so it wouldn't slide out.  I wrapped the styrofoam ball in tin foil then glued big sequence to the out side.  The shiny foil and the sequence makes the disco ball sparkle!

This is the dance tickets and disco ball I made...




No comments:

Post a Comment